Trusted information & resources for animal nutrition.

Search Results

Poultry

Filter by Type

News Search Results

Soybean Meal Use – Walleye Pike

…fishmeal-free (FMF) and fishmeal-based (FM) diets were fed to walleye. The FMF diet used proteins derived from poultry meal, soy protein concentrate, and corn protein concentrate, and lipids from menhaden…

World Soybean Production (August 2017)

…closely related to the country’s livestock and poultry enterprises. China, European Union, U.S. and Brazil account for about 65% of the world’s use of soybean meal; with the remaining 35%…

World Soybean Meal Production – August 2018

…to the country’s livestock and poultry enterprises. China, U.S., European Union, and Brazil account for about 65% of the world’s use of soybean meal; with the remaining 35% spread between…

Soybean Quality and Trade Symposium (June 2018)

…meal being a primary source of critical amino acids in poultry and swine feeds. Many nutritionists are now formulating rations based on digestible amino acids rather than crude protein. Much…

Soybean Meal INFOsource Newsletter

…versus use level. As one can see the world growth of soybeans has been impressive; growth has increased by about 350% since 1987. The commercial growth of livestock and poultry